Home Buying Process
The Home Buying Process
A good agent can be trusted to guide you through each step of the
home buying process.
STEP 1: GETTING STARTED
CHOOSE AN AGENT
- Consultation, Strategy, and Goal Exploration
GET PRE - APPROVED
- Talk to a Mortgage Lender
A loan officer will look at your finances and pre-approve a budget that works for you.
STEP 2: HOME SEARCH
FIND YOUR HOME
- Search For Homes
I will send listings that match your criteria directly to you
STEP 3: OFFER & UNDER CONTRACT
MAKE AN OFFER
- Discuss Offer Details
Together, we will build a competitive offer that works for you.
- Submit Offer
- Review & Sign Purchase Agreement.
- Licensed Inspector Examines the Property
The offer you submit will most likely be contingent upon inspection. Issues that arise
during the inspection can be negotiated if need be.
- Confirming the Lending Value
Most lenders require an appraisal before approving the purchase.
STEP 4: HOME - STRETCH
- Title History Check
- Remove Contingencies
A title company will address/remove any roadblocks associated with a home’s title.
FINAL DOCUMENTS TO LENDER
- Mortgage Company’s Final Approval of Funds.
- Final Walk-Through has been Completed
- Sign Documents, Transfer Deed, and Disburse Funds